"Helped me to think more deeply about how what I do daily impacts my child, even at 2 months old!"
- Trish, New mom and psychologist
"The content was easy to understand and clear."
-Pamm, experienced parent and wellbeing educator
" All parts are excellent, very well thought out and organized. You have integrated your collective knowledge brilliantly."
-Merrily, grandmother and community organizer
"This is wonderful! You summed up a very complex subject simply and digestibly, backed by neuroscience and with actionable step for parents to implement."
-Ann Marie, child health advocate and parent of two
Want your baby to be the smartest in the room? Then this course is for you!
JUST IMAGINE IF YOU COULD
- Know the 4 easy ways for your baby to have a smart brain and be a "good talker" (so they have a shot at better jobs [much!] later).
- Keep your little one occupied for hours without handing over a screen.
- Be one of those parents who keeps it cool under pressure.
- Know what not to buy your baby even if there are ads all over Instagram.
- Give your baby enough attention and still have some left over for yourself.
THIS COURSE DOES ALL THAT FOR YOU AND MORE!
Take this course if you want your baby or toddler to:
- Have the best foundation for success in life
- Be bright, curious and reach their full potential
- Have a deep, loving relationship with you
- Avoid relying on digital devices that can sap attention and block self-development
What you’ll learn:
- The ABCs of effective, tech-aware parenting
- The one-word key to raising a confident, calm, and durable child
- The basics for healthy early brain development
- How to help your child speak early and often
What's in this course for you:
- Concise videos explain how to boost your child's brain and language development.
- Thought exercises to help you become the parent you want to be.
- Informational printouts, e-book, and links to wise-parenting references and resources.
- Learning how to manage your household and your own tech use to create a home atmosphere of love and learning
Why to take this course:
- You want your child to have great brain and language development
- You want to be the best parent possible, but are frustrated by all the demands on your time
- You want to know how your baby or toddler can be occupied and happy without needing a digital pacifier, or want to break the cycle if your child has grown used to a digital babysitter
- You want strategies for keeping your cool and having a peaceful, low-stress household
- You want to be on the same page with your partner about creating a loving and brain-boosting home environment for your child
Who are the renowned guest experts you’ll hear from?
Dr. Michael Rich, also know as “The Mediatrician,” is the founder and director of Center on Media and Child Health and an Associate Professor at the Harvard School of Public Health.
Dr. Hilarie Cash is the co-founder and chief clinical officer of the reSTART Center for Digital Technology Sustainability.
Trish Nash is a PhD psychologist and college mental wellness counselor.
Topics covered in the course:
- Why your baby or toddler needs your attention to grow and develop.
- What pulls your attention away from your child and what to do about it.
- Strategies for giving your child enough attention, even if you're very busy.
- What a balanced lifestyle looks like for a baby.
- Why your baby is a sensory sponge.
- Recommended limits of screen media exposure for young children.
- What to do if your child has grown too attached to digital devices.
- How to talk to your partner about managing media usage within the household.
- How to write a Family Media Plan.
- Why Play and Nature are crucial for young children.
- Techniques for putting your own mind at ease, managing anger, and ratcheting back stress.
- What your child needs to have a bushy, well-developed "broccoli brain".
What ELSE is in this for you:
- Tips and tricks for fully blooming your bundle of pure potential (with special emphasis on your child's brain!)
- How to be more CREATIVE as a parent! No more same ol’ same ol’. Say HELLO to best practices so your baby, toddler, or older child has a fully-rounded 360-degree childhood!
- Using practical worksheets and printouts included in the course, know how to design your household to focus on what MATTERS and make space for your child’s curiosity.
- Learn the WISE PARENTING KEY to unlocking your child's full potential and ensuring their best chance of going from curious baby to effective, fulfilled, and skilled adult!
- Be more CONFIDENT as a parent, but also able to FORGIVE YOURSELF if you don’t get it right every time. : )
- And MUCH MORE!
PreviewLetter B Video: BALANCE- BRAIN - BOUNDARIES (11:59)
StartPrintout: Sensory Observation Worksheet
StartPrintout: Healthy Kids Brochure - English
StartPrintout: Healthy Kids Brochure - Spanish
StartPrintout: My Baby's Development Brochure
StartReading: Virtual Autism DH post
StartLetter B Transcript
Jenifer Joy Madden helps parents supercharge their babies' and toddlers' brain, body, and language development. She simplifies the science behind good parenting. She is the founder of Durable Human, has three children, is a digital media adjunct professor and healthy-living expert with an emphasis on early-life thriving.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your parental plate is fuller than ever! Learn how to manage it calmly and enjoy the ride with the Confidence Kickstart!